Nutra Cleanse is a 10-day detox program that helps users to eliminate the buildup of toxins with multiple formulas. The program comes with a meal plan, cleansing guide, and multiple at-home tests to see how effective the program is.
What is Nutra Cleanse?
The body is constantly exposed to major toxins that can damage the lungs and other organs. However, the body is used to a certain amount of exposure. When this exposure is more substantial, detoxification is often used to support the body’s needs. Nutra Cleanse recently released their own detox kit that can purge these toxins within just 10 days.
The 10-Day Ultra Detoxification Program is designed to support consumers of all sizes, helping them to reach the deadline they need for a drug test. The program consists of:
- Pre-cleanse capsules for the day before beginning the regimen.
- Morning and evening formulas.
- Post-cleanse capsules for the end of the detox.
Everything in this program is designed to support the user through this difficult transition with effectiveness. In fact, to make sure that the detox actually works for the user, the creators have included three tests that they can take at home. Plus, it already is recommended by Leafly and other cannabis education websites for consistent users.
How Does Nutra Cleanse Work?
The reason that the Nutra Cleanse program is effective is because the creators fill this supplement with multiple natural ingredients that are meant to eliminate toxins effectively. These ingredients are condensed into a proprietary blend, which means that users won’t know exactly how much of each of them is included. However, they all play a helpful role.
The included ingredients for the proprietary blend are:
- Alfalfa, which reduces high cholesterol and high blood sugar.
- Burdock, to support the need for antioxidants and eliminate toxins from the blood.
- Cascara sagrada, which can reduce the risk of constipation.
- Cranberry, which is supportive for individuals with a urinary tract infection.
- Dandelion, to reduce inflammation and manage blood sugar levels.
- Echinacea purpurea, which can reduce the severity and length of the common cold.
- Goldenrod flower, to ease inflammation and soothe muscle spasms.
- Green tea, which may improve the user’s weight loss and reduce the impact of aging.
- Guarana, which can reduce fatigue and support healthy energy levels.
- Licorice, which supports healthy digestion and reduces the risk of ulcer-related bacteria.
- Marshmallow root, to support a dry mouth and improve healing of wounds.
- Milk thistle, which reduces high cholesterol levels and the risk of diabetes.
- Peppermint, which can eliminate the mucus in the sinuses associated with the common cold.
- Red clover flower, which often helps women with the symptoms of menopause.
- Reishi mushroom, to support the immune system and reduce stress.
- Schizandra, which is an adaptogen that helps with liver function.
- Slippery elm, which can help consumers deal with acid reflux and digestive difficulty.
- Turmeric, which is loaded with antioxidants that reduce inflammation throughout the body.
- Uva Ursi, which reduces inflammation and helps with infections.
All of these ingredients are condensed into capsules that users will need to take exactly as instructed. Each stage of the cleanse must be done in order to reap the desired benefits.
Purchasing Nutra Cleanse
Before the user can place the order, they have to choose what type of test kit they want for each kit, leaving the choice between nicotine and THC. All of the packages are shipped for free within the United States, though expedited shipping is available as well.
Frequently Asked Questions About Nutra Cleanse
How do users know the best product for themselves from Nutra Cleanse?
Since every person needs different support, the creators offer a brief questionnaire at the bottom of the advertising page for the detox program. The questionnaire asks the user about their toxicity level, weight, type of test they have coming up, and the date of their test. With this information, the creators can recommend the right option.
How do users take the capsules involved with the cleanse?
A full set of directions (as well as a meal plan) is included with the purchase.
What will the at-home test tell the user?
The tests will show if there is any nicotine or THC in the body after performing the cleanse.
What toxins can the cleanse eliminate from the user’s system?
The point of this system is to eliminate all toxins, but the primary reason that users take advantage of these kits is to eliminate nicotine or THC.
Reach out to the customer service team with other questions via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone call (877-247-1354).
Nutra Cleanse’s 10-Day Detox Cleanse helps consumers to prepare for a drug test without consuming gallons of water a day or requiring abstinence from THC or nicotine for months. While users are encouraged not to use products with these substances during the cleanse, they’ll receive a complete outline of what they need to do. The program includes a diet plan that guides the user’s nutrition, as well as test strips to show the program’s effectiveness.
The links contained in this product review may result in a small commission if you opt to purchase the product recommended at no additional cost to you. This goes towards supporting our research and editorial team. Please know we only recommend high-quality products.
Please understand that any advice or guidelines revealed here are not even remotely substitutes for sound medical or financial advice from a licensed healthcare provider or certified financial advisor. Make sure to consult with a professional physician or financial consultant before making any purchasing decision if you use medications or have concerns following the review details shared above. Individual results may vary and are not guaranteed as the statements regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or Health Canada. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA, or Health Canada approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and do not provide any kind of get-rich money scheme. Reviewer is not responsible for pricing inaccuracies. Check product sales page for final prices.